I cant really tke a nice photo cuz no taking photos allowed......
This is oso nt really nice...
At least this one is better... :)
I gotta VIP seat........
Friday was a fantastic day.........
My family n I went up to Genting on the 18th of June
Which is a Friday....
Reach there at 10 n went to a restaurant in Genting name"HOU MEI"...
Eat there thn went to oni indoor theme park to play...
My cousin n I decided to go for 4D Motion Master xD
We queued for 1 hour oni we cn get to watch d show...
It was "HAUNTED HOUSE"........
It was abit scary........ But very shocking........
Thn went for BASKIN ROBBIN.................
Go for dinner n thn go for the consert.....
It was kinda cool even if he is 75years old
It started at 8 n ended at 10.....
Went bac to the hotel...
N thn we call it a day
Nxt day afternoon
Took a car down to 1utama
n thn watch toy story 3
Went to play snooker
N the Cyber Cafe
Thn the Arcade
Meet my mom in 1utama at 7
thn shop till I drop
n went bac at 11
I hope I cn hav another trip
like this...........
Well it depends on my DaD
"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"
DADDY


No comments:
Post a Comment